Select Page
SAR (Subject Access Request) is a very good way to find out information held about you on ALL systems written/data etc for ANY organisation.
If any group of tenants would like to do this we have uploaded a generic SAR template requesting all angles of information that may be held about you. All you have to do is enter you name, address and account references and send off.
Please make sure you contact the organisation in this context the Housing Association to find out if there is a charge; if they do (its NEVER any more than £10). You will likely have to send ID proof such as a driving licence or passport – a copy of which can be sent with your SAR request via email or by letter.
Of course for maximum affect, a group of individual tenants sending their individual requests to the same organisation at the same time is something to be considered.


To download click on the top right of the document marked with double side arrows: